Our Services

LMIA Application

We can help your business apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) if you are looking to hire a foreign worker. There are different types of LMIA that you can apply for depending on the skill level of the position. Contact us for a free evaluation.

Work Permit

Whether it is a LMIA-based Work Permit or an Open Work Permit, we can help you apply and ensure that there are no issues along the way.


The Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP), formerly the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, is an economic immigration program that nominates people for permanent residence in Alberta. Nominees must have skills to fill job shortages or be planning to buy or start a business in Alberta. They must also be able to provide for their families. The program is run by the governments of Alberta and Canada. If you are nominated through the program, you may apply for permanent residence status together with your spouse or common-law partner, and dependent children. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada manages applications for permanent residence. The federal government also makes final decisions on these applications.

Express Entry

If you are a skilled worker, we can provide you with a complete eligibility and CRS score assessment to see how you would rank in the Express Entry Pool.

Family Sponsorship

Whether you would like to sponsor your spouse, dependent children, parents or grandparents, we can help ensure that your application is completed professionally and no delays are caused due to missing information or mistakes.

Super Visa / Visitor Visa

If you or somebody you know would like to visit Canada temporarily, we can help ensure that your application includes all key documents and details required to meet the eligibility criteria. As with most visa applications, the onus is on the applicant to prove that they are in fact a bona fide temporary resident. We can help you understand and overcome all the common issues that people usually face when applying for a Super Visa or Visitor Visa.

Commissioner for Oaths

A Commissioner for Oaths administers oaths, affidavits(a written sworn statement), Statutory declarations, and affirmations that will be used in Alberta. We can administer Oaths and Affidavits in a timely and cost-efficient manner at our office on any working day, or by special arrangements anywhere.